Motherhood is about loss of control — swinging between huge joy and crushing despair. It can be discovery, but it can also be loss. It can even be the loss of yourself.
- Magtwilla and the Mouse — A pregnant cat makes a fateful choice to protect her kittens. [~2,000 words]
- FemCloud Inc. — Every action is a choice. [~400 words]
- Birthing Class — Daniel has a sinister alien life growing inside him. [~2,700 words]
- The Hand-Havers — At the tender age of one-hand, Delundia falls for a wise old six-handed bachelor. [~4,700 words]
- Take Them to the Happiness Zoo — A mother considers an impossible choice. [~400 words]
- The Best Puppy Ever — Gloria, the Bernese Mountain Dog, would do anything for her masters, but she doesn’t know how much she’s already done. [~1,000 words]
[This collection is still under construction — more stories on the way!]