When the scientists at Wespirtech make mistakes, entire alien races suffer. Not every scientist is cutout for that level of power and responsibility — some of them retire to Crossroads Station.
Read about the aliens, robots, refugees, and runaway scientists who call Crossroads Station home — even if they are still living in the shadow of Wespirtech.
- Lunar Cavity — Druthel, a delegate from a race of bat-like aliens, seeks the assistance of Wespirtech scientists in averting a catastrophe that faces his world. [~11,500 words]
- Where the Heart Is — Four aliens from Crossroads Station go on a camping trip. [~4,700 words]
- The Little Red Avian Alien — Prilla decides to make grassberry crepelets, but none of her friends on Crossroads Station will help her. [~2,500 words]
- Welcome to the Arboretum, Little Robot — Chirri’s robot is malfunctioning. [~500 words]
- Wing Day — Lee-a-lei hosts an unusual party and rite of passage for her daughter. [~1,500 words]
- Elephantine Daydream — Jeko is the only elephantine sentient in a classroom full of canine and robotic students. [~800 words]
- Black Out In Space — A buffalo-like alien babysitting a roomful of bunny-like aliens finds herself and little lapines in the middle of a black out. [~2,000 words]
- Hidden Intentions — A reptilian alien with her cool temper is clearly an ideal choice for babysitting the human captain’s larval offspring. [~600 words]
- An Aldebaran Sugar Cookie for Star Shaker — Chirri attends a concert among the stars. [~800 words]
- Welcome to Ob’glaung — Four aliens go on a trip together to a water-filled space station in the Lintar Oligarchy. [~1,200 words]
- Xeno-Nativity — Maradia considers branching out from robot-design to a new form of nurturing. [~5,000 words]
- The Promise of New Heffe — Jeaunia’s family falls apart as the Heffen society on Crossroads Station receives good news. [~5,900 words]