This is my round-up of original fiction I had released this year. I’d be honored if readers would consider these works for award nominations, but I’d also be really happy if people simply read and enjoy them.
My novel ENTANGLEMENT BOUND was published by Aethon Books in December, 2020.
This book is the culmination of decades of world-building, pulling together aspects of stories I’ve been writing since 2003. It’s the book I wanted to write in 2003, but it took another 15 years of developing the universe through short stories and flash fiction before I was ready.
I would be deeply honored if people would consider it for their awards nominations.
I had 22 short stories published in 2020, so I’m gonna break them into groups.
First off, three stories I’m especially proud of…
- My Magic, My Spell, Abyss & Apex
- Necessary as a Rose, Kaleidotrope
- Grizzelka’s Bridegroom, The Overcast
Next up, my furry stories from the year…
- Summer Strawberries (The Voice of Dog) — nominated for a Leo Literary Award!!!
- The Fire In Her Claws (Daily Science Fiction) — nominated for a Leo Literary Award!!!
- Fish Heart (Daily Science Fiction)
- Catacomb’s Orchestra (Daily Science Fiction)
- The Fog Comes On Little Cat Feet (Daily Science Fiction)
- Somewhere Over the Ocean (Boldly Going Forward)
- The Were-Raptor and the Seamstress Robot (Daily Science Fiction)
- Paper Horn (Daily Science Fiction)
- A Sense of Clarity (Chrysalis: A Fairy Tale Anthology)
- I Am Mazillion (All Worlds Wayfarer)
- Green Skin Deep (All Worlds Wayfarer)
- In the Roots of the World Tree (Typewriter Emergencies)
And more stories…
- Home Remodeling (Daily Science Fiction)
- The Unicorn Keeper (Theme of Absence)
- Dark Father (Theme of Absence)
- Courtship FTL (Analog)
- No Catch (Queer Sci Fi’s Innovation)
And finally, two self-published pieces…
Thank you to everyone who reads my fiction! I hope you enjoy it.