In this collection, follow the adventures of the beloved tabby cat Shreddy as he faces off with zombies, ghosts, gryphons, foolhardy dogs, and all sorts of household appliances.
Then meet a series of cats whose stories will take you from heartbreak to joy, showing the magic in our own world through the reflection of a cat’s eyes.
- The Necromouser — An angry cat discovers the techno-mystical ability to raise mice from the dead. [~2,500 words]
- Shreddy and the Zomb-dogs — Shreddy and an empty-headed Labradoodle must protect their neighborhood from techno-mystically raised zomb-dogs. [~4,200 words]
- Shreddy and the Silver Egg — Shreddy finds himself in charge of a strange, young ward. [~6,300 words]
- Shreddy and the Christmas Ghost — Shreddy faces the true spirit of Christmas — a rodential poltergeist. [~6,400 words]
- Shreddy and the Dancing Dragon — Shreddy must defend his household from a soul-sucking new game machine. [~2,800 words]
- Shreddy and the Carnivorous Plant — Shreddy faces his greatest challenge yet when his owner brings home a Venus fly trap. [~5,200 words]
- Songs of Fish and Flowers — When her witch moves away, a calico cat discovers magic left over in the witch’s rose garden. [~2,300 words]
- Katelynn the Mythic Mouser — A little girl and her cat work magic together. [~2,500 words]
- The Wharf Cat’s Mermaid — A club-footed kitten living the hard life of a stray in the Fisherman’s Wharf discovers that one of the other cats is keeping a secret. [~8,300 words]
- Cold Tail and the Eyes — Some cats cannot be owned. [~2,700 words]
- All the Cats of the Rainbow — A kitten in a scientist’s lab — what could possibly go wrong? [~2,200 words]
- In a Cat’s Eyes — A Collie pup can never comprehend the depth and mystery behind a Siamese cat’s eyes. [~1,000 words]
If you like these stories, you may want to pick up a copy to share with friends from FurPlanet, Bad Dog Books, or Barnes & Noble.